Student Affairs

Meet the Vice ChancellorDr. Corlisse Thomas is the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. Her office is located in Room 332 of the Paul Robeson Campus Center. She can be reached by telephone at 973-353-2797 or via email at


Athletics & RecreationThe Official site of the Rutgers-Newark Scarlet Raiders! Division III athletic team schedules, Student-athlete stories and profiles, Shop for Raider Gear and find Recreation class listings and schedules. 


Career Development CenterHave your registered for RaiderNet yet? Do it now for up to the minute job listings and career help. CDC can help with resumes, interview prep, internships, full-time jobs, career exploration and more! 


Counseling CenterStressed? Anxious? Need some support? Come to Counseling to talk it out.   

Health ServicesNot feeling well? Come to our full service Student Health Center for immunizations, OB-GYN exams, physicals, diet and nutrition advice and more. You can even get prescriptions filled at our on-campus Pharmacy!


Housing and Residence LifeQuestions about living on campus? Need a room repair? Want to talk to a staff member? Thinking of becoming an RA? Dining questions?  Check out Housing and Residence Life’s site. 


International Student and Scholar ServicesInternational student advising, welcome events, deadlines and requirements are all detailed on the OISS site. 


Student Life(Paul Robeson Campus Center) Your “one stop shop” for student leadership opportunities, information on fraternities and sororities, student clubs and organizations, Orientation, Homecoming, Fall Fest, Spring Fling the Paul Robeson Campus Center and all major happenings at RU-N. 



Back to Homepage