Reconnect With Old Friends, Make New Ones at All- Class Reunion at Rutgers University, Newark
NJPAC Concert Part of April 16 Reunion
- Best-Selling Author E.L. Doctorow to Speak
- Rutgers Hosts Community Education Event “African-Americans and Alzheimer’s” April 29 for Newark Seniors
- Free Massages, Stress Balls, Review Sessions, Yoga:Helping Students Cope With Exam Pressures
- “Destress Fest” at Rutgers University in Newark Helps Students Cope with Final Exam Pressures
Back in the day, their clothes and hairstyles might have been a bit louder, and their music might have been as well. For some, a Sony walkman was the hot thing, while others listened to 45 rpm records. But on Saturday, April 16, all will have one thing in common: they are alumni of Rutgers University in Newark who will be welcomed back to campus with open arms during the third annual Rutgers-Newark All-Class Reunion and Open House.
An alumni brunch will honor alumni who graduated 50 or more years ago; in addition, special acknowledgements will be given at this and other events during the day to alumni from class years ending in “1” or “6.” Special receptions will be held for law and criminal justice alumni.
Alumni must pre-register for ALL events, either online or by mail. To register and view detailed schedules and pricing: www.Ralumni.com/NewarkReunion: 973/353-5242; or email@example.com . Reunion activities include:
• Reunion Brunch with the Golden Raider Society
• School of Criminal Justice Reception
• Rutgers School of Law-Newark Reunion
• A Reception and Concert with the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, “A Salute to the Music of John Williams”
• Bus Tour: Economic Development Initiatives in Newark
• Alumni Gallery of Fascinating Facts & Fame
Printable campus maps and driving directions are available online at: http://www.newark.rutgers.edu/maps/index.php