Theatre at Rutgers, NJIT: Live drama music, drama, comedy that’s close to home, for less than a movie ticket
One of the longest-running shows in town is ready for a new season. The Rutgers/NJIT Joint Theatre Program – which taps the combined talents of Rutgers-Newark and New Jersey Institute of Technology students and faculty – has announced its Fall 2008 season. For information or reservations, call 973/596.3457, or go to firstname.lastname@example.org. All programs, dates and locations are subject to change. For updated information and additional events, visit www.newark.rutgers.edu/arts .
- Newark high school writers, poets compete in contest sponsored, judged by Rutger-Newark, MFA in creatrive writing program
- Rutgers university in Newark will host two award winning Portugeuse-language writers on Sept. 15th
- A feast for the eyes: Fall 2008 exhibitions at the galleries of Rutgers University in Newark
- Jazz lovers have a lot to listen to and discuss at Rutgers University in Newark this fall
Hot L Baltimore, by Lanford Wilson
Directed by Dan Drew, director of last spring’s Urinetown
The Bradley Hall Theatre, 3rd floor, Bradley Hall, 110 Warren St., Rutgers-Newark Campus
Oct. 22, 23, 24, 25 @ 7 p.m.; Oct. 26 @ 2:30 p.m.
The Directors’ Project 2008
(Student Directed Short Plays)
Jim Wise Theatre, Kupfrian Hall, entrance from the Campus Green, NJIT Campus
Dec. 3, 4, 5, 6 @ 7 p.m.
BOTH BRADLEY HALL AND KUPFRIAN HALL ARE HANDICAP-ACCESSIBLE
Tickets: Students/Senior Citizens: $10; General Admission: $12; children under 15: Free.
High-school groups with faculty get in for free but advance reservations required. Reservations: email@example.com or 973-596-3457.
Tickets will held up to 10 minutes before curtain.
Free Parking: NJIT PARKING DECK located on Summit Street, just off Warren Street
- Contact Name: Carla Capizzi
- Contact Phone: 973-353-5262
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sep. 10: Intro to Entrepreneurship Q&A
- Sep. 17: Donald L. McCabe Academic Integrity Award Reception
- Sep. 22: Homecoming Week
Joined Rutgers: 1946
Campus Size: 38 acres, 33 buildings
Chancellor: Nancy Cantor
Provost: Todd Clear
Undergraduate Majors: 40+
Graduate Programs: 50+ (JD, MA, MBA, MFA, MPA, MS, Ph.D.)
Athletics: 14 NCAA Division III women and men's teams
Enrollment (fall 2013)
Full-time Faculty: 585
Faculty with Terminal Degrees: 99%
Full-time Staff: 770
Male/Female Ratio: 50:50
Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
Nations Represented: 100+
On-campus Residents: 1,280
Basic Type: Research Universities (high research activity)
Special Classification: Community Engagement