Business Builders Series
1. Managing Your Business: Financials: Cash Flow is King
Most businesses fail because they do not start out with enough cash to withstand the early stages of a growing business. Another reason why they fail is because they do not have enough money in the bank to deal with unexpected costs. Things are going to go wrong. Understanding business cash flow will help you determine:
• Whether you are starting up with enough cash
• Help you determine whether you can sell enough to cover your costs
• Figure out how much you can pay yourself
2. Credit Analysis & Management: Business
Being in a position to access capital is essential to both the startup as well as the existing business. This workshop will explore why this is and what steps you as a business owner need to take to repair, enhance and maintain your credit. The session will give an overview of what lenders are looking for in terms of credit and the role credit plays in their decision making.
3. Securing Financing for Business Start Up or Expansion:
This workshop provides an overview of what lenders and investors are looking at when making a decision on your request for financial. A discussion of the following factors will be invaluable to someone who needs money for their business. The areas that will be discussed are Liquidity, Leverage, Collateral, Character, Conditions, Credit, Cash flow, Capacity, Capital, Ability to create a budget, Pricing, ROI, Growth Potential etc.
- Mon. May. 5: Regular Classes End
- Wed. May. 7: Reading Period Ends
- Thu. May. 8: Spring Exams Begin
- Wed. May. 14: Spring Exams End